Biyernes, Mayo 18, 2012

the person i will become 10 years from now


THE PERSON I WILL BECOME 10 YEARS FROM NOW
It is scary to think of what I will be ten years from now-scary in the sense that I really don’t know what the future will bring. But as a dreamer who has the desire to be somebody in the future, I have a dream to become a successful person. I can see myself ten years from now as a teacher, a mother with a good husband and beautiful children and a good citizen.
As a career woman, ten years from now, I see myself as a successful elementary teacher. Someone, who teaches with enthusiasm and love, I see myself to be a teacher loved by her pupils not just because of imparting my knowledge to them but also because of loving and caring for them too. I will be teaching not just because of the salary but because it is my passion.
I also see myself ten years from with a husband and children. I have a dream to become a good mother and wife someday. I see myself as a mother who prepares meal for her family. Someone that my children will trust for their secrets and problems and a wife my husband will always love and trust.
Ten years from now I also see myself to be a good, abiding citizen. I will obey all the laws of the state. I will make sure that I could contribute something good to my community.
I really hope that my dreams will become reality.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento